Focus on what matters: patient outcomes
Through therapeutic guidelines, tight management of access, and control on pricing, payers have become a major stakeholder in commercialization. There is increasing pressure to establish the clinical value of medical products based on endpoints that are meaningful, i.e., patient outcomes. The growing number of payer/pharma deals also calls for measuring real life outcomes in the targeted population.
- Foster a unified endpoint strategy for labeling and access
- Design outcome strategies to ensure that the relevant data will be presented to establish clinical value and gain optimal formulary placement and reimbursement
- Develop clinical outcome assessment strategies for real world studies to establish burden, impact on resource utilization, and additional evidence of effectiveness
- Determine relevant outcomes in targeted population to measure the performance of risk-sharing agreements
- Design outcome programs for life-cycle management
Copyright © 2014 TwoLegs Consulting LLC, All Rights Reserved